Friday 29 January 2016

Romantic Red Rose Valentines Day Manicure



Hi NaiLovelies!

Originally I planned to do just the one Valentines themed manicure, but after coming up with this red rose design for my client I just couldn't get it out of my head.....and decided to put it on my own nails!




One of my clients recently fell head over heels in love with my Sparkling Holographic Valentines Day manicure and decided to have the same design applied to her nails.  

Her decision got me thinking.....which ended up with me deciding what was good for the goose is good for the gander - if one client can have my mani then I can have my other clients mani! 


My clients gorgeous Valentines manicure with rose stamping

My client's manicure was created using IBD Scarlett Obsession gel polish.  I didn't fancy soaking off my Sparkling Holographic mani so I did a #soakoffgelpolishcoverup.  I used OPI Ro-man-ce On The Moon and it covered my nails in just two easy coats.   The polish did the job beautifully, letting just a hint of the holographic sparkle beneath shine through. 




I used a combination of Romance On The Moon and Hit The Bottle Poison Apple to stamp the gorgeous rose from Uber Chic Collection 1-03.   I love all of the images on this plate, I am taking the opportunity to use these images on my nails while they are still short!

The original version of this manicure has a burnished dusting of mermaid glitter underneath the stamping for additional sparkle but I didn't do this on my manicure.







I love experimenting with extending the duration of my manicures and reducing soak offs by covering them with regular polish.  I did this manicure quickly so I didn't polish it perfectly, but I love it so much I couldn't resist sharing.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. I like this very much. I am going to try it myself because I have this stamping plate. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a gorgeous stamping plate. I need set 7 next :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig