Friday 9 June 2017

Pink Lemonade


Hi NaiLovelies!

I thought I would try something different today and mix matte gel polish with ultra shiny holographic nail foils for this ultra bright manicure which certainly grabs attention in the sunshine and on a cloudy day - it almost burns my eyes it's so b-r-i-g-h-t!!!!



To create this manicure, I applied three coats of GelBottle 111 a searing pinky coral which looks so juicy and beautiful on the nails.  I think this colour would create the perfect beach holiday nails and it looks just as gorgeous with shiny topcoat as it does matte, which is what I decided to have today for a change.




For the accent nail, I applied two coats of GelBottle 001 which is a stark white polish.  I then dabbed the beautiful pink holographic foil into the tacky inhibition layer of the polish before applying a nice floaty coat of shiny topcoat.



I'm really pleased with the end result of this manicure.  It was incredibly quick and easy to do but is far more interesting than just a plain one colour manicure.

I wasn't the only one bowled over by this fabulous neon and foil combination as  one of my lovely clients quickly earmarked this design for her current manicure.



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig