Tuesday 7 March 2017

OPI GelColor Shh...It's Top Secret!


Hi NaiLovelies!

So first up in my recap of recent manicures and this time I chose this medley of brown gel polishes.




I created this manicure using OPI GelColor Shh..It's Top Secret, a wonderfully opaque deep rich brown which reminds me of plain chocolate.  I then applied OPI GelColor Going My Way Or Norway? which is a fabulous toffee brown shade which is almost the same colour as my skin and creates the perfect mannequin hands look against my skintone.  I then created a marble effect over Going My Way Or Norway using Sharpie pens and topcoated with OPI GelColor Matte Topcoat.

I finished the manicure with GelBottle #214.




I loved wearing this manicure.  Not very many of my clients ever pick brown but I think this manicure certainly made a few of them more open to the idea of trying it sometime.


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

1 comment

  1. When your nails are flawless at 10 x magnification! I love everything about this manicure. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig