Sunday 12 March 2017

Gel II Aloha Bay Bay



Hi NaiLovelies!

This is the manicure I created to wear last week.  I was undecided on green or blue so reached for Gel II Reaction thermal polish despite this range being a complete nightmare to remove.



I applied three coats of gel polish but I applied two coats of regular polish basecoat first so as to act as a barrier between the gel polish and my natural nails.  I only intended to keep this manicure on for a week so this was the perfect solution to the tedious removal process.

I finished the manicure with a coat of Magpie Bluebell and a stamped feature nail using an image from Dixie Plates.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig