Wednesday 26 October 2016

My Faulty LED Lamp Gave Me The Blues



Hi NaiLovelies!

I'm just stopping by quickly to show you my current manicure.  I recently had a spot of lamp drama at the weekend when my original OPI LED conked out, so I grabbed my trusty CND UV lamp so I could create my current mani.





 I figured it was a good opportunity to use my CND Shellac polishes - with a flipping lengthy 2 minute cure time for my usual brands, I figured it would be a case of in for a penny in for a pound so I might as well use Shellac as I never do usually because it takes FOREVER to cure in a UV lamp and ain't nobody got time for that when 30 secs is all it takes in a LED lamp.




For this mani I couldn't decide between Midnight Swim (blue), or Fedora (burgundy) this time so I paired them together with the help of Magpie Esme from the new Autumn 2016 collection to tie the colours together and give the manicure a cohesive look.

I then finished the mani by stamping my Negligee covered thumbs and middle fingers with Dixie Plates DP04 which is one of my favorite plates right now, I purchased it from Nail Stamping Queen UK.





I love how this mani turned out and 5 days later it is still looking great - although not the neatest application - I was so over all that w-a-i-t-i-n-g.......!

That said, I am more than pleased to say that I now have a new OPI LED Lamp as I couldn't live for more than a couple of days without it.  I have actually just soaked off one of my nails to try out the gorgeous 069 from The GelBottle Inc. which I have just discovered is a dupe for Shellac Fedora.


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig