Friday 19 August 2016

ASP Joyride



Hi NaiLovelies!

I am super behind on my posts at the moment but I'm back today to show you this gorgeous gel polish called Joyride from ASP.


I have had a really busy month so I'm putting it down to that, what with my gorgeous sisters wedding, starting a new job and taking care of my lovely clients nails, I haven't had time to keep on top of my posts....but I have been doing my nails regularly during this time so I have lots of manis to show you soon, whilst I get myself back up to date.




I have had Joyride in my gel polish stash for a few months and I have been looking forward to having the chance to wear this muted bright beauty on my nails.  I love this shade of orange, it is incredibly flattering and looks really nice on my skintone #swatchesondarkerskin

My swatch of Joyride shows three easy coats.




It was initially my intention to stamp this manicure but as soon as I added a coat of Magpie Glitter  Blossom, I knew that I would keep the manicure sans stamping as it looked great this way with all of my outfits.




I love how this manicure turned out and I also loved how easily ASP Joyride applied, wore and soaked off.  I also love how adding a simple layer of glitter can transform a colour and take it to the next level without compromising the beautiful colour beneath.


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig