Sunday 17 April 2016

Gel II & GlitterArty Nails Manicure



Hi NaiLovelies!

I'm just popping in with a short and sweet post today to show you my current manicure which I created this week using a couple of nail art techniques and Gel II polishes from my collection.


I was recently added to a Facebook Group called GlitterArty Nails (I don't know who added me but I am very grateful!), I instantly fell in love with the round confetti glitter so like any self-respecting nail addict I hot footed it over to the GlitterArty eBay store and purchased a few jars to test out these little beauties.




I have been wanting to try Gel II Blue Coconut for ages - ever since I started using Gel II really.  Only a few clients have been brave enough to opt for this awesome blurple so I thought I would show them how awesome it could look.

I created feature nails using the Glitter Arty Nails glitter in the shade Pink Bombshell (holographic) and added a bit of Mapie Glitter Amira to create a fade but I prefer my right hand which does not have the addition of the Amira.

The other feature nail was created using a nail vinyl in the shape of a lightening bolt.  I love the negative space effect this has created.  I used Gel II American French Pink to fill in the negative space area.  American French Pink is an almost clear gel polish so it works perfectly with negative space designs.

For the other nails I just applied plain coats of Gel II Blue Coconut and Gel II Bright Purple.  Both colours are gorgeously pigmented and easy to work with.  Blue Coconut reached opacity at three coats and Bright Purple at two super easy coats.  I love how these two colours work together as the glitter really does pull the look together nicely.





Blue Coconut - Gel II
Bright Purple - Gel II
American French Pink - Gel II
No Cleanse Top Coat - Gel II
Nail Vinyls
Pink Bombshell Holographic Confetti Glitter Dots - Glitter Arty Nails



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig