Monday 2 November 2015

OPI GelColor St Mark's The Spot with Lecente Spark




Hi NaiLovelies!

I am back with another colour from the OPI Venice collection.

At the time of writing this post I have a girlie night planned for the weekend  I almost wore a stunning red from the Starlight collection as red goes with everything and I haven't decided on what I am going to wear.

However, St. Mark's The Spot was calling my name as the colours blue and silver came up in a Facebook group challenge.....so I think I will just have to wait to wear that red some other time - but soon.




For this manicure I applied three super easy coats of OPI GelColor St. Mark's The Spot.  

St Marks The Spot is an incredibly vivid blue with an incredible shimmer which just lights it up! In low light conditions the polish actually has a duochrome shift.  It is beautiful and reminds me of a more saturated version of OPI Miss Piggy's Big Number from last years Muppets Most Wanted collection.

The GelColor formula of St Mark's The Spot simply glides effortlessly onto the nails.  It stays where you put it, no shrinking, no pooling - totally drama free.  The shimmer of this polish is super special, it literally glows - off the top of my head I don't think I have another OPI GelColor polish quite like it in terms of the finish.




To create the feature nail, I painted two super easy coats of OPI GelColor Unfrost My Heart from the CocaCola Collection.  I then scrubbed in some Lecente glitter, I used Spark from the Fireworks collection.

I then framed the nail with Swarovski crystals which I set in OPI GelColor basecoat and then pushed OPI GelColor topcoat between the stones to set them in place whilst keeping that intense sparkle and texture of the crystals.




I really like the combination of silver and vibrant blue.  I am contemplating whether to update the manicure in a few days either with a good dose of silver stamping or I could just try out many different colour combinations to accompany the stunning silver feature nail.  It will be easy to do as the blue base is incredibly smooth.  I'm pretty sure this manicure will see a fair few incarnations.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig