Saturday 7 November 2015

Magpie Glitter ~ Woodland Collection



Hi NaiLovelies!

I recently purchased my first Magpie Glitters back in October when I attended the Olympia Beauty show in London.  All it took was one manicure and I am hooked!  The quality and extensive range of colours is amazing!




Within my recent Magpie Glitter purchases is the brand new Woodland Collection.  This Autumnal collection contains 6 beautiful glitters

Blossom 
a white irridescent fine milled glitter

Bluebell 
a bright sparkly blue with green duochrome shimmer

Eartha 
a beautiful black holographic glitter with purple/blue undertones

Hazel 
a rich caramel bronze toned metallic glitter 

Holly 
a rich Christmas green metallic glitter

Heather 
a pink toned purple iridescent glitter with blue shimmer


I created a video where you can see these beautiful glitters in all of their glory!






Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig