Monday 12 October 2015

Magpie Glitter Genna ~ Holographic Manicure


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a new post and a YouTube video to share with you today.  Last Monday I was lucky enough to attend the Olympia Beauty Show in London, so I took the opportunity to check out the Creative stand and feast my eyes on the gorgeous Magpie Glitters.  Whilst I was there I picked up a couple of colours to try and I must say, I am very impressed!



This glitter is called Genna and I would describe it as a gorgeous rusty orange, perfect for the autumn season.  I burnished the glitter into the tacky layer of OPI GelColor A Good Mand-darin Is Hard To find which is a delicious red toned orange.  I then added some stamping using Marianne Nails plate 78 and outlined the stamping on the ring finger using IBD Just Gel Polish gel paints.  









I really like how this manicure turned out and took the opportunity to make a video whilst I created the manicure in order to make a tutorial of adding glitter to a gel polish manicure.



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig