Wednesday 14 October 2015

IBD Garter Your Heart & I Mod You


Hi NaiLovelies!

Today I have a rather vampy mani to show you which features two fab IBD gel polishes along with a little stamping to tie the whole look together.




To create the manicure I used IBD Just Gel Polish in Garter Your Heart on my thumbs, index and middle fingers.  Garter Your Heart is a gorgeous black jelly with tons of sparkly red glitter suspended within.

On my index and pinky nails, I used IBD Just Gel Polish in I Mod You.  I Mod You is a gorgeous and incredibly classy oxblood toned creme polish.

Both of these IBD polishes applied to the nail with zero issues, I did't experience any pooling or shrinking during the three coats of polish I applied.




I wanted to add a little interest to the simple creme finish of I Mod You prior to stamping, so during the third coat I used a dotting tool to place a few dots of Cuccio Veneer Beijing Night Glow, a super shimmery gel polish of a similar tone and swirled the colours together using the thin end of the dotting tool.



For the stamping I used a simple rose lace image from the DRK Enlaced plate.


Below is my video of the DRK Enlaced plate which I reviewed earlier this year.




I love these two colours together.  I have never been a fan of red and black together so this manicure although not particularly out there was a little outside of my own personal comfort zone and I liked it!



This is an incredibly easy to wear manicure, you can never go wrong with vampy shades when these colder autumnal months arrive.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Very pretty. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It was nice and way to do :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig