Sunday 14 June 2015

Dark Metal Lacquer Review



Hi NaiLovelies!

I have some exciting swatches to share with you today.

I received four gorgeous holographic polishes courtesy of the lovely Kamila from the UK indie brand Dark Metal Lacquer.  These polishes are due for release on Monday 15th June via the Dark Metal Lacquer store and I have been lucky enough to get my holographic lovin' hands on them to show you pre-release....!

See, I told you it was going to be exciting!!!




I want to start by letting you know that these swatches are all two coats and are photographed without topcoat.  Fly and Erotomania could have easily coped with just one generous coat but I went for two in order to get the perfect depth of colour and coverage.



The formula of these polishes is simply fantastic!  It is thick, but not to thick.


 The combination of the formula and the brush make for easy application no matter what size your nails are.

The polishes all dried quickly and had a satin sheen to them.


Erotomania is a really gorgeous cool toned pink holographic bottle of fabulous!  I love everything about this polish.  The colour is amazing and although I have many many pinks in my collection, I do not have anything quite like this beauty - there is something unique about the blue undertones which I just adore.



Fly is an absolutely beautiful demin blue linear holographic polish.   It has a hint of blurpe to it which just makes this polish fabulous especially for this time of year!  I think this would look AMAZING stamped with white or silver.  



Pursuit Of The Sun is a golden hued yellow linear holographic. This is the perfect shade of yellow if you are scared of wearing because it is an extremely easy to wear shade of yellow.  Also, that kick of holographic shimmer takes it to another level and definitely makes it extra special.  I am so glad I have this in my collection as I was missing yellow from my holo line up.



Majesty is consists of pale lilac and holographic glitters all packed into a clear base!  This is just two easy coats and is seriously one of the easiest glitter polishes I have applied in a seriously long time.  The coverage is excellent.  






I think Erotomania, Fly, In Pursuit of The Sun and Majesty are all great additions to the Dark Metal Lacquer line up.  Kamila's ability to create fabulous polishes never fails to amaze me, I have a fair few of her polishes with their quirky bottles in my stash, the quality of each is just perfect.

Once released, these polishes can be found at:


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

1 comment

  1. the color Majesty is my favorite :)
    http://stylesudoku.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig