Wednesday 8 April 2015

A2Z Series - U Is For 'Unusual'



 Hi NaiLovelies!

We're edging closer and closer to the end of the A2Z Challenge.....  This week we have reached the letter U and the prompt word is 'UNUSUAL'.




I wasn't sure what to do this week but to be honest most of my manicures are not pre-planned and just come to me when I sit at my desk.  I struggled a bit because for some reason I kept thinking that unusual had to be ugly or out there but it dawned on me this morning that it could just mean unusual for me or using unusual products I have never used before or combining different techniques.  So, I ditched the 'ugly' idea and went for pink with a difference.




To create this 'unusual for me' manicure I applied Color Club Hot Like Lava to all of my nails which I painted over my Trugel Smoke & Mirrors gel polish manicure.  I then used the nail stamping marbling technique often used by the fab NailStamp4Fun.  Using this method I applied dots of OPI Hey Baby, Color Club Halo Hues, Cherubic, Harp On It, Miss Bliss and Color Club Hot Like Lava.

Once the polishes dried, I added a coat of The Edge Nail Foil Glue and left to dry before applying some hot pink nail foil to each nail.  I topcoated to smooth but I left the pinky finger un-topcoated just so I could see the difference in the finish of the nails.




Don't forget to check out the Brand New Hub Page to see all of the other manicures created for this series and check out the Inlinkz for the beautiful manicures created for 'Unusual' week.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig