Thursday 12 February 2015

Mini Manicures ~ AEngland Sleeping Palace


Hi NaiLovelies!

I've gone and changed my nail shape again....! The claws weren't around for long at all... I have reshaped them for my first skiiing trip as I don't want to worry about breaking a nail.

Anyway, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show you the beautiful Sleeping Palace from AEngland.




Purple

Burne -Jones Dream

Holographic

Exceptional!

Just one generous coat
over my OPI Gelcolor Peace&Love&OPI manicure!

Yes and very easily indeed

Easy peasy!

This is a stunning polish. The colour is gorgeous and even though the holo glow is pretty subtle I am still able to see it in cloudy conditions. I this will be stunning in bright sunlight!

The polish applied like butter and covered my gel manicure with ease. It dried very quickly to a pretty flawless finish.




Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Still I have no A England's but you keep on posting gorgeous swatches!
    Your new nail shape is bootiful! So we're the claws (you know I love the claws!) but I can imagine they'd not work so well skiing x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig