Tuesday 3 February 2015

CBL Holographic Gradient



Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a quick gradient manicure to show you today.



I created this holographic gradient to brighten up my nails a bit as my nails needed a bit more oomph than the grey OPI Gelcolor Peace&Love&OPI I am wearing underneath.




I am pretty proud of this gradient as this is the first time I have created a non-subtle one.  I used three polishes, all linear holographic beauties from Colors by Llarowe,  The polishes used are It's Shocking, Sparkles Are A Girls Best Friend (the two of these are very close on the colour spectrum - not sure if I need both!) and Woman From Toko.  I applied all of them to the nails using a damp sponge.







  I am wearing this over my OPI Gelcolor Peace & Love & OPI manicure.  I love that I am able to update a manicure with a couple of coats of polish as it saves me from having to soak off prematurely.   I plan to stamp this in a day or two.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig