Tuesday 4 November 2014

Double Trouble


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have been playing in polish again!! This time I updated my Retro Rosette manicure with a spot of double stamping.  I love the effect of double stamping as it can make a very basic image look absolutely stunning and it is a relatively simple Advanced Stamping method.



I stamped each nail using Snake It Up, a metallic magnetic polish from Essie's RepStyle collection - which stamps incredibly well.  I followed this up by stamping the nails again with the image slightly off centre from the first stamped image to ensure it wasn't completely overlapped (easier said than done!).  I used the same image from the MoYou Suki 05 plate for both the first and the second stamp but you can use different images for double stamped manicures. 




For the second stamp I used Outrageous by Pure Ice, a pretty pale pink opaque metallic polish.  My Fairy Godmother Lori sent this Pure Ice polish to me and it stamps like an absolute dream! I was pleasantly surprised with how well it went with the denim blue Essie and the hot pink gel polish base!!


Retro Rosette - IBD Just Gel Polish
Pure Ice Nail Lacquer Outrageous - Stamping (pink)
Essie RepStyle Magnetic polish - Stamping (blue)
MoYou Suki XL 05 - Stamping plate for double stamped image




Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig