Sunday 16 November 2014

A2Z Series - C Is For 'Copycat'



Hi NaiLovelies!

Next up in the A2Z challenge we have reached the letter C in the alphabet and the prompt word for this week is Copycat.




I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover the prompt for this weeks manicure because it has given me the opportunity to try out a mani I have been meaning to do for a few months, ever since I saw it created in a video by the extremely talented Nail Stamp 4 Fun!

I love her videos and I fell in love with this manicure immediately!




I ran into a bit of an issue because the image Nail Stamp 4 Fun used in her manicure has roses on a lace background - a plate that I do not have in my collection so I had to improvise with the plates I own.

Base - Gelish Vitagel Recovery
Stamping Polish - Mundo De Unas, Red 9
Stamping plate (lace) - Messy Mansion MM44
Stamping Plate (Roses) - MoYou Pro XL 07
Topcoat - Gelish Top It Off

I applied the plain lace image from the Messy Mansion MM44 plate to each nail

I then applied this version of the roses from the MoYou Pro XL 07 plate



Don't forget to check out the hub of all manicures for the A-Z Series by clicking here.

Ciao 4 Now




Share:

2 comments

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig