Tuesday 16 September 2014

Mini Manicures ~ Colors By Llarowe Young Turks



Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a corker of an indie holographic polish to show you today, this is the uber stunning Young Turks from Colors by Llarowe!





Bright turquoise

Spring 2014

Linear holographic creme

Perfection!

Two coats to reach full opacity

Not on this occasion but could cover either a light or dark toned gel manicure with ease.

No issues
Zero staining

I don't know what I can say about CbL Young Turks that the pictures don't already show! It is incredible, beautiful and one of the most vibrant stunning and unique glowing linear holographic polishes that I own.  I love everything about it and may have to get myself a back up as I can see myself reaching for this beauty time and time again.

Another plus point is that CbL Young Turks stamps perfectly.

This polish truly is strong holographic polish perfection in a bottle.


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig