Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mini Manicures ~ Black Cat Lacquer Poison Apple


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have another swatch of a fantastic indie polish to show you, this time from a new untried brand for me called Black Cat Lacquer.  This beautiful polish is called Poison Apple.





Bright red and dark red

Autumn 2013 [I think ?]

Thermal creme with holographic glitter

Thin consistency but easy to control when applying to the nails

Two coats to reach full opacity

No

Not so easy as removing a regular creme but this polish does contain glitter so with a bit of extra scrubbing the nails gave up their coating of polish fairly easily.

Truth be told, I have never really been a huge fan of thermal polishes.  Never!  I think they look great on other people but I thought they were definitely not for me.

This all changed when I saw Cath's photo of Black Cat Lacquer's Poison Apple on Instagram and realised pretty quickly that the colour combination combined with scattered holographic glitter in this stunning thermal was just right one for me.  So, when Rainbow Connection restocked I jumped at the chance to own this polish.

It turns out that I love Poison Apple and kept it on pretty much all week.  I just couldn't stop looking at my nails and the cute branding on the bottle.  I am really looking forward to wearing it again and again...


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. This one is especially stunning on you! I love thermal polishes, especially the SOG's, but I'm afraid this indy may be impossible to source in North America. Your longer nails show it off to best advantage, too, perfectly expressing its name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!1

      I really love this polish and so happy I have it. You never know, this might be the start of a whole brand new thermal polish appreciation :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig