Monday 16 June 2014

Sorry I’m Fizzy Today by OPI

 
Hi NaiLovelies!

I am so excited because I have such a pretty OPI polish from the new Coca Cola Collection to share with you.  This is Sorry I’m Fizzy Today and I love absolutely everything about it!


 


Sorry I’m Fizzy Today is a peach toned pink crème polish which against my skintone, has an almost bleached neon-ish-ness (yep, that’s a new word I have just flung in there just for ya!) to it.  It was super hard to photograph so I stepped into the great outdoors to capture this one - I love summer as it allows me to take plenty of outdoor photos whenever required!!!





Indoor picture of Sorry I'm Fizzy Today


 Sorry I’m Fizzy has an undeniable peachiness to its hue, just check out this indoor shot above of the same polish taken a few minutes after the pictures which I used used for this blog post, now you can see why I had to 'take this trouble-maker outside'!!

Truth be told when I first saw Sorry I’m Fizzy I thought it was almost a dupe for Kiss Me I’m Brazilian but although similar in some lighting conditions they really are worlds apart and it's worthwhile owning both.





The formula of Sorry I'm Fizzy Today is great and fully opaque in two coats with no bald spots or streakiness!  It was a joy to apply and actually dried a shade or two darker than the bottle colour.  This swatch is two easy coats with a coat of HK Girl Fast Drying Topcoat by Glisten & Glow.


 


 After a day of wearing Sorry I’m Fizzy Today I decided toadd a little bit of bling which was kindly sent to me by a lovely lady I met in a nail group.  I posted the picture on Instagram and you can see it by clicking on the link above.

The Coca Collection boasts a number of pretty shades and there are at least a couple of unique ones in amongst the eight shades in the collection which are all available in Gelcolor.  I for one will be picking up at least a couple more....!
Ciao 4 Now
Share:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love the pale pink colour - my favourite nail colour! I am nominating you for the Sunshine Blogger Award to show my recognition and appreciation to your blog. It is not something you have to participate in but it is a fun way to share yours and others blogs. Here is a link to my post about the award and steps to take to complete your post http://nailstori.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sunshine-blogger-award-nomination.html :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour! And your nails look flawless :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig