Saturday 14 June 2014

Miss Piggy's Big Number by OPI



Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a swatch of another fantastic polish to show you.  Today I am wearing Miss Piggy's Big Number which is from the 2014 Muppet's Most Wanted collection.





Miss Piggy's Big Number is a striking almost cobalt blue frost which amazingly also looks chrome in the shade or lower lighting conditions!  In direct sunshine and artificial light the shimmer is breathtaking.




If that wasn't enough, Miss Piggy's Big Number also boasts a pretty duochrome finish which subtly jumps from purple to blue and even turquoise.  Because the colours in the shift are so close on the spectrum the shift is subtle and almost invisible but it is definitely there and really adds a 'lit within' depth to the colour making it a stunner of a polish.




Personally I found the thinness of the formula of this frost to be a little tricky to apply due to the brush strokes which were visible on both the first and second coats.  I added three coats in order to even things out fully.  Getting the polish onto the nail was a clean up free breeze thanks to the wonderful ProWide brush.




After wearing Miss Piggy's Big Number for a couple of days I decided to try out some stamping using my beautiful Dashica Infinity plates.  I made a video of how I stamped this manicure so you can see how the 'magic' happens haahahaa!  The video also shows just how beautiful and glowing Miss Piggy's Big Number is as photos don't do it justice!




I have received so many compliments on this colour and I have really enjoyed wearing this striking yet classy polish.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig