Friday 20 June 2014

La Paz-Atively Hot by OPI


Hi NaiLovelies!

After showing you two of the new OPI Coke collection, I have an oldie but goodie to quickly share with you today.  This beauty is La Paz-Atively Hot and forms part of OPI's core collection.




La Paz-Atively Hot is a bright fushia pink with a subtle blue/purple shimmer running through it which stops the finish looking flat.  It is absolutely gorgeous in person.  This polish is so bright it almost looks neon and looks very similar to Hotter Thank You Pink from the new OPI Neons collection from the photos I've seen as I don't own Hotter Than You Pink.





Application of La Paz-Atively Hot was perfect, this polished flowed onto the nail with ease and reached full opacity in two easy coats.





Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig