Saturday 12 April 2014

Sourball by Mentality Nail Polish



Hi NaiLovelies!

I am sharing another stunning polish with you today. This pretty little number is Sourball by Mentality Nail Polish which is another from the Candy Jelly Holo collection.



Sourball is a mint green polish with a holographic finish.  The holo payback is quite subtle (unless in direct sunshine) unlike Gumdrop which has a stronger holo glow to it (as it happens Gumdrop is my absolute favorite from the collection).  I really like the softness of this colour and it is unlike any other polish in my collection.




As with all the other Mentality polishes I got on famously with the brush which helped the polish apply like a dream giving me trouble whatsoever.

 The finish is reminiscent of a frost polish but not at all brush-strokey, the polish flows effortlessly onto the nail.

  


I've been wearing Sourball since Thursday evening so it has been 2 days between painting and taking these photos.  I am pleased with how well this polish wears - much like the other Mentality polishes I own it has great wearability.




Sourball - by Mentality Nail Polish (2 coats)
Topcoat - Seche Vite
Soak off gel basecoat - Gelish Vitagel Recovery


I am really impressed with the versatility of the Candy Holo Collection and I was able to achieve the  leadlight/glazing technique with these polishes (thinned with a little topcoat).


 Click Image
Click Image for more Facebook photos.  For the leaves I used Sourball, for the purple flower I used Jade Facsino Violetta and Mentality Gumdrop.  for the Pink flower I used Mentality Bon Bon, Marmalade and Taffy in the centre.

Check out my Facebook page for more pictures.


I purchased Sourball and my other new Mentality Holos from UK distributor Sally Magpies.  I brought this one for full price before realising that she was offering a 50% discount on all Mentality holos (I hot footed it back to her website and brought the rest of the Candy Jelly Holos after discovering that little nugget of info the following day!)




Don't forget I am am holding a giveaway which ends on 22nd April.  

The prizes are a Sensationail Raspberry Wine Starter Kit (for UK entrants) and a $25 Mentality Polish Gift Certificate (US entrants)


Ciao 4 Now
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig