Tuesday 17 December 2013

Gumdrop by Mentality Nail Polish

Hiya NaiLovelies!

It's been a long time coming but I actually have my Mentality polishes in my pointy claws! I couldn't be happier!!!  I brought 8 colours in total and the first one I have swatched ready to show you is Gumdrop, a delicious jelly holo.


Gumdrop is another polish which is so far outside of my comfort zone but I am totally in love with everything about this stunning polish.  Unfortunately my camera was not the greatest at capturing the holo gorgeousness of this polish but hey, the colour alone is worth posting about  errrmmm 100 photos!






Gumdrop is a bright blue almost aqua polish with a fabulous holographic finish.  I wanted something bold to show off my brand new kitten claws and this polish fits the bill and then some!  




These swatches show two coats of Gumdrop with a coat of Seche Vite fast drying topcoat. As always, I am wearing a soak off gel base underneath this regular polish but this time I am wearing two coats of Gelish Vitagel Recovery.

The forumla is fantastic!  It applies like a dream, dries quickly and coverage if fabulous!  I have zero complaints regading the formula or the brush.  I really enjoyed applying this polish as it went on in two very easy coats.


 Gumdrop - by Mentality Polish
Fast Drying Topcoat - by Seche Vite
Vitagel basecoat - by Gelish


After wearing this fab polish for a while, I added a gorgeous snowflake nail charm from HEX and some gold stamping using LeaLac plate A and Barry M Gold Foil Effects Polish.  I have been lemming snowflakes in a big way pretty much all week so it would have been rude not to Christmasify this stunning polish!








Ciao 4 Now

Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely polish! I love your new nail shape. It's funny I'm wearing a stiletto shape on my left hand only. Hee, Hee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I was like that too for about two days with my odd hands! :)

      As soon as I did the first nail I was like 'woah!' wnat the heck have I done, I'm not too sure about this!! But, after I did the full hand I loved it. I was only going to keep them this way over Christmas but I really like it so they might be here for the winter :)

      As for this colour, I absolutely love it!!!! It's so bright but looks classy and the holo is just yummy!!!

      Delete
  2. Again, love this shape on you! And this polish is beautiful!

    The art is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy!

      I love this colour. It is not the usual kind of colour I would opt for but I love it. I actually think it is in my top three favourite blue polishes..!

      T
      xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig